Two blades

MT_mulies

Dec 28, 2012
Hey guys I've asked a question like this before, but what do you think of two blade broadheads? My buddy and I got into quite the discussion last night. I'm trying to decide if I want to shoot two blades this year. I've heard lots of good things about them and not very many bad things, but I don't personally know anyone who shoots two blades. All of my buddies say that there is no blood trail, they plane, they aren't consistant yet none of them do or have shot them. They have just heard rumors of thats how two blades are. Anyone have some useful information or a website to check out? Anyone know of good broadheads under $35?

do you mean a fixed two blade or a mechanical?  I decided to try a mechanical and the local shop said if mechanical use the swhacker because they were the most reliable. Haven't tried them on an animal yet but I will say they shoot right with my fieldpoints with no adjustment.  I hate them though because the blades rattle as I draw which annoys the hell out of me and could spook game.  Probly going back to a fixed blade

Nothing wrong with a two blade broadhead at all. If you are looking for fixed Magnus Stingers work well and are under $35, for a little more VPA Penetrators are excellent
For a mechanical my choice would be the Ulmers, but they are a little more than $35 usually.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back