Under armour

K9Kodi

Aug 20, 2015
I've been suffering trying to choose between kuiu and under armor. Maybe yall cal help.
I live in va and do most all my hunting on farms in tree stands.  Oct bow through first weekend of jan for rifle.  I will be going to Colorado for 3rd season rifle and would like help picking between the two companies.  My buddy tells me I just need good pants, durable. I know kuiu is good, I was looking into their attack pants and wear good under layer.  My problem is I don't wanna buy camo for one hunt that I can't wear back east in a tree stand.  Under armour has the camo in the more tradition photorealistic sense.  What are the durability vs the two, and does anyone hunt kuiu in a stand in the thick eastern woods?

I was looking hard at UA but I have found a way to get the Sitka stuff at 40% off so that makes it the same price as the under armour stuff.  ID be crazy to pass up Sitka for ua

I know a guy who uses KUIU. He had to replace some off it after a mountain goat hunt as he stated it snagged a lot going through the lower timber. Never used myself but have researched it.

I haven't tried UA hunting apparel. Have some shorts and sweaters of theirs and its very comfy. Had one sweater tear easy but I do have a big head hah and one pair of shorts only last a few months of running. Have yet to try the hunting outerwear.

Just picked up a few things from Kryptek. Very comfy and fits great. Have yet to really give it a thorough work over in the outdoors.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back