Unit 29 NM

woodardd

Apr 11, 2018
Anyone hunted here for mule deer?  Heading up to scout it this weekend.  4th choice poor mans tag.  Plan to stay south and glass plus locate tanks.  I?ve heard it?s not a great unit, but I thought I?d ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Let me see if I can make some phone calls for you.
I've never been there, but I think I have some buddies who have.....

I've only hunted 28, not 29.

woodardd said:
Anyone hunted here for mule deer?  Heading up to scout it this weekend.  4th choice poor mans tag.  Plan to stay south and glass plus locate tanks.  I?ve heard it?s not a great unit, but I thought I?d ask.

Unit 29 solid for mule deer, get high and glass the hillsides. Tons of great bucks to be found

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanG505 said:
woodardd said:

Unit 29 solid for mule deer, get high and glass the hillsides. Tons of great bucks to be found

I hope you get your deer tag this year!

RyanG505 said:
woodardd said:

That?s what I figured.  Thanks for the info.  I?m glassing for my buddy there in September, it was a 4th choice tag for him.  I?ll be in unit 33 for the rut.  Appreciate all the info everyone puts in on here.

woodardd said:
RyanG505 said:
woodardd said:

That?s what I figured.  Thanks for the info.  I?m glassing for my buddy there in September, it was a 4th choice tag for him.  I?ll be in unit 33 for the rut.  Appreciate all the info everyone puts in on here.

Im excited to see what you find in 33!

DTP said:
woodardd said:
RyanG505 said:
woodardd said:

Im excited to see what you find in 33!
Me too.  Hunting a buddies property.  This is a good start, heading toward the caprock. 
dbc13cc3d970ee881d697040fabbd8b4.jpg

Wow..........

If he walked out I'd need an AED.  :help2: :help2: :help2:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back