Utah Conservation Tags

Kmbingham92

Dec 30, 2012
Anybody thinking about hunting Utah without having to wait 10-20 years now is the time to buy a banquet tag and head out west. Headed to a SFW banquet tonight and a Mule Deer Foundation banquet next weekend. Many banquets throughout the state and tons of great tags. Send me a message if you want me to call you and get you a tag. You can hunt the best units in the state. If you want a 350-400 class bull this is the way to go.

You are talking about an auction tag or CWMU tag right?  There aren't any raffle tags at these banquets are there?

These are not CWMU hunts. These are live auction conservation tags. The idea is to sell tags at auction and raise money for wildlife habitat. It can get really expensive but it can also be a tax write off because you are donating to a non profit organization. I bought a tag for a client last night for $25,500. It is the best unit in the state for a 400 inch bull. Another tag went for $20,000. A very good archery elk tag sold for 4,750. A couple deer tags went for $16,000 and 7,250. Bear tags sold for $1400 and 900. Another banquet next Saturday for Mule Deer Foundation.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back