VETT Bugle Tubes

Rzrbac

Jan 12, 2018
Not sure if this belongs here or in the hunting gear section but here goes.  It?s been a couple years since I?ve elk hunted this I haven?t touched a call in awhile. I?m gonna have to invest in some new reeds and looked at some bugle tubes as well. While watching some videos I?ve noticed I like the sound of the Unleashed tube by Jason Phelps. I have also seen new tubes by Rocky Jacobsen with a spring in the mouthpiece. I can see where that could come across as a gimmick but I can also see that it would be beneficial. I like to have that thump on the end of my bugles and sometimes seems like I get that sound but then again no idea what it?s sounding like from several hundred yards away. I?m curious what folks who have used a tube with the VETT system think.

I should state I have dabbled in making turkey calls and talked to several call makers who have thought outside the box to come up with great calls. That?s why I don?t dismiss this as a gimmick. I should also say, I can make some elk sounds but have no experience working bulls. I know that makes a huge difference as I?ve seen guys who can make good turkey sounds but lack the experience for working a gobbler. 

Said all of that to ask this, for those who have used this system, what are your thoughts and experiences. I?ll likely buy a new tube shortly when I buy reeds so either convince me or sell me something different. Thanks.

I really like the all star and the contender . I have the bully bull extreme tube and my buddy has the vetted tube he loves it since it?s a little smaller it also has great sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back