Welcome to Backtrak Outdoors Members!

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
I am so excited to announce some really cool news that will impact the Elk101 Forums in a VERY positive way!

We are merging with the awesome folks over at Backtrak Outdoors, and bringing the members of their Forums over to the Elk101 Forums!

Everyone, please welcome another group of hardcore elk hunters to the Elk101 Forums!

Here is the announcement from Derek and Dan - the owners of Backtrak Outdoors:

"As BTO has continued to grow and evolve, we have constantly strived to provide the best hunting and, in particular, elk hunting forum on the web. We have a fantastic group of members here who feel like family in a way and we strive to provide all of you with the best forum possible. With that being said, it's time for us to continue on in our growth with the goal to provide you all with the best elk hunting forum out there.

We are extremely excited to announce that BTO has decided to join forces with 9-Time World Elk Calling Champion Corey Jacobson and the Elk101 forum. We will be merging the forums together, bringing all of the posts and information we have shared over the last three-plus years on BTO over to the Elk101 forum. This is a fantastic opportunity for all of our members to expand and grow our conversations, to gain new knowledge and new perspective from another large group of elk hunters. Partnering with Corey will also give us an expanded opportunity to give away more great gear to our members, just like we have done on BTO over the years. In merging the forums, please know that Dan (iccyman) and Derek (cohunter14) will be fully involved in the management and moderation of the Elk101 forum. The same campfire chat you have come to expect on BTO with zero tolerance for the garbage that happens on other forums will continue on over at Elk101.

We hope you all are as excited as we are for the next chapter of our BTO family! The actual merger of the forum is going to take some time to complete. In the meantime, we are urging everyone to get involved over on Elk101's forum if you are not already. Let's try to utilize that forum moving forward so we can start to include all of their current members in our conversation. We look forward to continuing our journey with you and look forward to seeing you on Elk101!

Dan & Derek"

And just FYI...Derek and Dan will be helping out as Moderators/Admins here on the Elk101 Forums.

So, please join me in welcoming Derek, Dan, and the rest of the Members from the Backtrak Outdoors Forums!

Attachments

• Backtrak Outdoors Forum Banner.png
    243 KB · Views: 13
Another BTO member jumping over here. Went by Bowhunter  over there. Hope to learn and share here. Good luck this season everyone.

I used to be on Elk101 but somehow strayed away. But it's good to be back again. Thanks for the welcome Corey.

Looking forward to the conversation and I didnt even have to change my username.

Thanks to those of you who put in the time to make it happen.

I made it! Looks good & im excited to hear what everyone has been up to. With the opener tomorrow morning I believe I know what the Colorado BTO guys have been up to....thanks for the invite Corey!

Thanks! Came over with the group too!! Since I am not able to hunt this year, I will be living vicariously through you all.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back