Weyerhauser Land in Oregon

frankh_541

Aug 9, 2013
So I have heard there is some Weyerhaeuser land in the Valley here in Oregon that anyone is allowed to hunt, the only kicker is if you get one the key deposite is $400 and you must have it back by nightfall... Does anyone have anymore info on this? Not sure what unit either Santiam or Mckenzie, maybe the Alsea?

Not sure where either, but know that w does have pay for access on a bunch of their land. But I know they only allow certain numbers to hunt.  Just ring them up and see I guess. I know my brother in law hunts in the Mckenzie on some of their land, but don't know his deal. I do know it cost him some cash.

I have hunted weyerhauser land when possible most of it is closed to vehicle access during elk season and has been closed the last 2 due to high fire hazardand for late season deer for archery they give access to a tree farm they give you a combo for the gate u have to show proof of ins and dl and I think it was 14$

Lstewart said:
I have hunted weyerhauser land when possible most of it is closed to vehicle access during elk season and has been closed the last 2 due to high fire hazardand for late season deer for archery they give access to a tree farm they give you a combo for the gate u have to show proof of ins and dl and I think it was 14$
Do you know if it is all of their property? I know with the late season you can still hunt the early as a general, but have the ability to hunt the late as well... Just planning for next year...

I know for late season archery dear where I am located they open up the ford mill gate they give u A combo and it was my mistake on the price that was for the map of the tree farm but you do have to take odl  , ins and hunting license

I have hunted Weyerhauser property for years.  I have never had to pay for anything.  As long as you dont use a vehicle they told me you can walk in all you want.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back