What a couple crazy months

iccyman001

Apr 30, 2014
Since March 1st it\'s been a VERY crazy couple months, but man has it been great.

I had a quick 5 week overseas \"work trip\" where I was in some not so nice areas.
I finished up my last three classes for my bachelors degree in Occupational Safety and Health, so I can FINALLY take a break.
I also started back on a giant health kick.
After enjoying some lazy months and daddy sympathy weight, I went up to my highest weight ever... 200lbs.
Since the beginning of March I have lost 22 lbs and I feel the best I ever have in my life.
I am a few months away from looking the best I ever have in my life too.... not bad for just hitting 30! :train:

It\'s crazy to think what you can do when you put your mind to it!

With that being said, it\'s mid June, I\'m about 80 days away from heading to New Mexico to chase elk, and I am preparing to hopefully have another successful trip!

I hope everyone else is enjoying their summer.
Don\'t forget to kick the training into high gear and get out there shooting!
I saw Brad, Lou, and Aaron were out shooting 3D a few days ago.... I\'d say they are ready!!!!

That seems like it was pretty hectic. At least it appears you can focus on some important stuff now! Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!

I\'ve been shooting my bow and need to get some rounds through my new rifle. I have shoulder surgery this week for a bone spur, and can start shooting my bow again in 3 weeks.

I signed up my boys for hunter safety and used their birthday money to buy them a 17 Win Super Mag. Thought is that if they pass hunter safety this month, they will be able to carry the 17 on my archery elk hunt over Labor Day weekend and see if they can take a turkey.

Congrats on the weight loss Dan! And thank you as always for your service during that \"work trip\". Glad you made it back and are ready to hit the woods again!

\"bnsafe\" said:
well done dan, an thanks for your service. it is appreciated.

Thank you for your support, Scott!
I\'m still waiting for your race link...
\"cohunter14\" said:
Congrats on the weight loss Dan! And thank you as always for your service during that \"work trip\". Glad you made it back and are ready to hit the woods again!

Thanks, Derek!
I just cleaned up the diet, killed the gym, and keep on doing it.

I am going to be heading out this September in my best shape ever! :train:

\"Baby Huey\" said:
That seems like it was pretty hectic. At least it appears you can focus on some important stuff now! Congrats on the weight loss, that is awesome!

I\'ve been shooting my bow and need to get some rounds through my new rifle. I have shoulder surgery this week for a bone spur, and can start shooting my bow again in 3 weeks.

I signed up my boys for hunter safety and used their birthday money to buy them a 17 Win Super Mag. Thought is that if they pass hunter safety this month, they will be able to carry the 17 on my archery elk hunt over Labor Day weekend and see if they can take a turkey.

Thanks, Roman!

Good luck on your surgery and I hope you heal up quick! You\'ve got some big plans this year!
Also good luck to your boys in their hunter safety course. I think the turkey idea is GREAT and they will have a ball :upthumb:

<!-- m --><a class=\"postlink\" href=\"http://rufusracing.com/events/svitak-freedom-ride\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;\">http://rufusracing.com/events/svitak-freedom-ride</a><!-- m -->
thats the link i think dan. i rode 63 friday, plan on doin mid 60s for the rest of the mos, then mid 70s til its time.

\"bnsafe\" said:
http://rufusracing.com/events/svitak-freedom-ride
thats the link i think dan. i rode 63 friday, plan on doin mid 60s for the rest of the mos, then mid 70s til its time.

Let me know when you have something set up for you specifically that I can donate to!
Keep up the hard work!

Way to go Dan. I am also following the weight lose movement. Our winters are just not that cold anymore so time to shed off the fat and gain movement back !!

Healthy eating and also trying some energy type drinks from MTN OPS !! Dug out the mountain bike and cleaned the dust off and put air in the deflated tires !!

Dirk Durham really gave me a boost and the push I was needing to start the change ! Thanks Dirk !!

Time for change !!

Trav

\"Wapiti\" said:
Way to go Dan. I am also following the weight lose movement. Our winters are just not that cold anymore so time to shed off the fat and gain movement back !!

Healthy eating and also trying some energy type drinks from MTN OPS !! Dug out the mountain bike and cleaned the dust off and put air in the deflated tires !!

Dirk Durham really gave me a boost and the push I was needing to start the change ! Thanks Dirk !!

Time for change !!

Trav

Good luck, Trav!!!!!

Im down to 175 now and my wife is enjoying the almost 6 pack haha :haha:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back