what arrow are you shooting?

Been shooting Full Metal Jackets for the past  years , I like them alot. A solid arrow and would highly reccommend them to anyone .

Bucklucky said:
Been shooting Full Metal Jackets for the past  years , I like them alot. A solid arrow and would highly reccommend them to anyone .

I'm with Bucklucky on this one. I have been shooting the FMJs for a couple years and I love them for their durability. Great arrow.

Good Tip Pro 7595- 2" Blazer - 100 Grain Swhacker Broadhead.
The most accurate and lethal arrow setup I have shot to date.

Goldtip Expedition Hunters 5575- nothing fancy but I love them, heavy enough for pass through on most hog and deer, and great at the range.  my favorite inexpensive arrow thus far.

Attachments

• gold tip.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 61
Have been shoting the Carbon Express Maxima Hunter's. They have been great, no reason to change

Easton ST Excel.  Know there is much better arrows out there, but have had good luck with them and a little lighter on the checkbook.

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Gold Tip Pro Hunter 7595 blazer with a viper trick. Recommend to these and have no complaints since.[/font]

I shoot Behman - Team Realtree MFX 340 (1.4 gpi) 27 1/2 inch draw with 100 gr G5 Montec Broadhead  = Total weight 427 G.  They fly very straight with the setup I have on my bow.

I am shooting Easton A/C/C Pro Hunting shafts.  Why?  They are a great arrow and it didn't hurt that I got a great price on them.  I also wasn't impressed with FMJ's and will never shoot them again. 

I have also recently shot Gold Tip Kinetic shafts.  I liked them and probably would have bought another dozen had I not picked up my A/C/C's. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back