what do you hunt other than elk??

tkruk

Dec 28, 2012
I live in west virginia we hunt whitetails in the fall from oct 1-december 31 and then hunt turkeys at the end of april until the third week of may. My question is those of you who live in elk country what else do you hunt. I'm not talking about saving money and  going out of state hunting, just your normal every day hunts that you do close to your house?

Besides elk....

Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Geese, Coyotes, Bear

I have applied for other species, but haven't drawn any tags yet.

I fish a lot too!

I fish and hunt Cougar, Wolf, Coyote, Bear, mule deer, black Tail, quail, grouse, ducks, geese, turkey.  Pretty much anything you can hunt out west i hunt it.

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, caribou, turkey, coyote, bear, mountain lion, and hope to add wolves to the list soon.

Mule deer, whitetail, and antelope. Have a bighorn already and have not put in for another tag, let other people have a chance.

If it moves I hunt it...as long as its legal to kill. Its nice being able to harvest anything you see and then but it to good use through eating it or selling it.

Mule Deer, Moose, Turkey, Mt. Goat, Sheds, Coyote, Ducks, Geese, Pheasants, Quail, Swan

Deer, Pheasants, Ducks, Geese, Grouse, Muskrat (trapping), Hoping to add to the list with Moose and Bighorn Tags  :p ......and fishing. Love to fish for any species as well.

whitetails, mule deer, turkey, bear, mountain lions, bobcats, coyotes, antelope and sheds... I would like to hunt wolves... and moose..

Bear, turkey, whitetail, upland birds, waterfowl, yotes and foxes. Pretty much whatever is in season that I can go after. lol

Once I started hunting elk and tasted the meat I completely stopped hunting deer but lately I have been wanting to start hunting deer again. I moved to WA state and there are some very nice mule deer here so I'm getting the itch to start hunting deer again but probably with a rifle  cause there are no mule deer where I elk hunt. I told my son that maybe next year I will come out where he is going to college and will take him out on a couple weekends to deer hunt.

Speed goats, deer, bear, waterfowl, pheasant and I love to fish. I always have a cougar tag but I don't go out specifically to hunt them.

I hunt pretty much whatever I can, but really enjoy antelope. Besides being my favorite to eat, they are one hell of a fun animal to stalk.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back