What is your favorite picture from this season

Here is mine and it is a night time pic of the Springs Fire near Banks, Idaho.

Attachments

• Springs FIre
    44.3 KB · Views: 180
Some of them.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    268.3 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 0
229838_500374433319955_1073693562_n.jpg

Here are a couple from last season.  Headed in to pack a couple guys out, hence the empty mules.

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 4
  • horsepic.JPG
    130.6 KB · Views: 1
wow so many to chose from ,firs bull was preseason and still had 1 1/2 months of grow time left,this goat I took from about 12 foot away,made me a little nervous.and this bull in the storm there was 4 of them at about 45 yards away for about 10 min.already filled my tag ;)

Attachments

• misc pictures 484.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 0
  • misc pictures 138.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 0
  • misc pictures 165.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 0
those are some sweet pics turbo.
I need to have my camera ready more often. I try and tell people about how close elk get during archery season and they just don't understand how much of a rush it is. I need to start taking pictures to show to people.

MT_mulies said:
those are some sweet pics turbo.
I need to have my camera ready more often. I try and tell people about how close elk get during archery season and they just don't understand how much of a rush it is. I need to start taking pictures to show to people.
pics are my new thing the last few years,carry my camera on my belt .people keep asking why I dont put the camera down and soot some of them but I shoot when it the right ones and if not the memories of the pic on the wall last just as long as the elk mount does. :)

Outstanding pics. I have three. My daughter on the mountain with me, my Dad with us on our Bookcliffs hunt and my buddies Muley.

Attachments

• Karsyn 2012 Hunting.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Dad Bookcliffs.JPG
    Dad Bookcliffs.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Jerl Bookcliffs Deer.JPG
    Jerl Bookcliffs Deer.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts