What quiver?

ElknastyT

Dec 30, 2012
I have the tight spot on my carbon element right now and was considering going to a 6 arrow or even bigger,,the tight spot uses metal parts so I am assuming that there is something lighter than that.

HELP!!!!

From what research I have done it sounds like the Tightspot is the way to go for light weight and function. I don't have any experience with one but I am planning to get one when I set my new Spyder up.
Some of the older hoyt pro series might be for you if you want a 6 arrow, check out archery talks classifieds..

I've really been looking for options for my new Insanity and even though the price kills me I think ya can't go wrong with the Tight Spot. I've heard from some that with its adjustability it has eliminated their need for a stabilizer. So do many of you guys find this to be true as well?

Been using a Fuse 2 piece for several years. Not the lightest, but its tough, adaptable to different bows, and my arrows dont come loose or vibrate while shooting  :)

I am a fan of the Fuse Products, although I have yet to commit to a quiver. That one might be one I would go with.

lavacrawler said:
I've really been looking for options for my new Insanity and even though the price kills me I think ya can't go wrong with the Tight Spot. I've heard from some that with its adjustability it has eliminated their need for a stabilizer. So do many of you guys find this to be true as well?

I still use a stabilizer, but the Tightspot does have a lot of adjustability, and sits close to the bow.

BrentLaBere said:
I am a fan of the Fuse Products, although I have yet to commit to a quiver. That one might be one I would go with.
I have been researching quivers and it seems unanimous that tightspot makes a great quiver, But, I found the Fuse Satori Streamline Quiver that looks very similar, anyoune have any experience with it?

Why would you want to take that many arrows with you? That's just more weight to carry around.  I never carry more then 4 arrows on my quiver, three with BH's and one with a target point for practice. If you are bivy hunting or something get a big quiver for you backpack and a smaller one for you bow. Just a thought :)

Fullabull said:
Why would you want to take that many arrows with you? That's just more weight to carry around.  I never carry more then 4 arrows on my quiver, three with BH's and one with a target point for practice. If you are bivy hunting or something get a big quiver for you backpack and a smaller one for you bow. Just a thought :)

Fullabull,
I compromised with one Quiver and 5 arrows total for bivy hunting.  One with small game head and several extra broadhead blades.  My first year, I got down to 1 arrow in my quiver due to a gear failure (lost 2) and poor shooting (bull fever).  I don't want that anxiety, so I stick with 5 in the quiver and practice with it year round.

"HELP!" ...??? What?!  You already have the tight spot!  LOL.  If I had the funds right now (single income family, 3 young children), I'd have a tight spot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back