What Stabilizer Are You Using?

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
What stabilizer are you shooting during your elk hunt this year? How much does it weigh? Do you feel there?s a point where a stabilizer is too heavy or bulky for hunting? Are you happy with that stabilizer or are you considering another one? Let?s hear your thoughts!

6" Bee stinger on a PSE Carbon Air ECS. It works good but I want to try the one you guys use.
Unfortunately due to having 2 weeks left till the elk hunt the extra funds go to that trip :'(

I m not hunting this year, but I've been using the 10" B-stinger on my Matthews Z7 for the last 3yrs, really like it and have no plans on upgrading. It is a little heavy, especially on my Z7, which isn't the lightest anyway, but I definitely feel more confident at holding on target, just need an elk to walk in front of me, don't mind if it's Cow or Bull for my first.

Crossover 821 and love it. It?s compact for stalking and extends to a perfect length to stabilize for the longer shots.

I've been using the Trophy Ridge Static 9" for about 5 years. Not sure the weight but it's not heavy. It has never caused any issues to hunt with and I always keep it on my bow. I don't feel like I'll need any kind of upgrade for quite some time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back