whats yourFavorite Cow call?

I tried a bunch of different cow calls this season but I really didnt get any responses to them.  Does anyone else stick to strictly bugles?

I tend to be 70/30 bugles to cow calls. I tend to throw them out periodically, but most of my close in encounters are derived from bugling, grunting, screaming and raking.

I like the Sceery Ace-1.  I had 2 but can't seem to find either one so I'll have to get another.  I usually have 3 or 4 with me as I don't like to only stick with one.  Carlton triple reed is my fav. diaphram call but I can't make a great cow sound with it.

I like the sleazy cow call from Berry game calls.  I've had it pull in bulls when nothing else was working.  Simple easy and effective.

Mossback Widow Maker. Never had the bulls come uncorked like they did last year when i switched from my hyper lip and Imakathebullcrazy. those two calls pulled bulls for me for years now the suddle difference in pitch from the two hole technology in the mossback just drives them bonkers.

Have mainly used the hyperlip and hot lips, but switching to temptress and will soon switch to trying the diaphragms from bugling bull.  I rarely use bull calls. 

Used mellow yellow and the Chappell Excited Estrus with good success but I am trying some new calls this year. So far I like the way they sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back