Where is JF

WW

Mar 3, 2014
Where is John Fitzgerald? Haven\'t seen him post anything in a very long time. Also, I kind of miss hearing from guys like Still Hunter. The last I knew, he had given up the old muzzle loader and took up fishing. But that\'s all right. He still has a wealth of information he could contribute to the forum.

I don\'t think Pete has logged on in over a year. I miss his input too. I think he just took some things a little personal and decided not to share with us anymore. :(

Not sure where John is. Hunting somewhere I hope. :upthumb:

JF has been out hunting with his son! He\'s also start a new job and has been super busy!
Let me ping him so he can come tell the story about his sons deer hunt ;)

Sorry guys/gals I\'ve been absent as of late. The new job combined with hunting season and sports has left me with very little free time. I didn\'t get to bow hunt much(next year will be better) but was able to take my son out on a youth hunt and he killed his first deer. When I get a little more time I\'ll post the story.

Hope everyone did good this year!

:upthumb:

Great to see you are still kicking JF. I figured this post might shake you out of the bushes! LOL! Looking forward to hearing more about your sons hunt. And congratulations to him on his first deer.

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
Great to see you are still kicking JF. I figured this post might shake you out of the bushes! LOL! Looking forward to hearing more about your sons hunt. And congratulations to him on his first deer.
some times we need to be shaken out of the bushes ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back