Wiggy super lite

ethan_quick

Sep 9, 2018
Anybody have any experience with them. Pros? Cons? It will be used for a base camp bag the last 2 weeks of September. I currently have a kelty 20 degree bag and slept cold in it last fall. Granted last fall I had a cheapo vinyl tent and this year I bought a kodiak canvas.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What's your budget? I don't know anything about those but there isn't a ton of information on the site. Personally I like down, treated down works well even when wet, but it does not insulate quite as well as synthetic in very wet climates so keep that in mind.

I have an older Marmot 30* that i've been using for years now and I bring that down into the 20's. I am having Ben at Goosefeetgear build me a custom quilt that will be a bit warmer while also saving weight. That's a pricey option, but I intend on using this for the next 10 years.

A few of the "Custom" brands that make awesome gear but are pricey are:
Enlightened Equipment
Nunatek
Katabatic

Check out what backpacking Thru-hikers are using. They're having to use a bag for 100's of nights and often times are running into a ton of different climates, while also having to keep it packable/light. I'd check what PCT or CDT hikers are using and look for something similar.

Ive used wigs super lite
Brown Bear,sheep,mt goat,elk
great bag
slip into it soaking wet
wake up bone dry

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back