Wilderness Athlete 28 Day Challenge

Bowhunter374

Aug 30, 2016
Has anyone here tried the 28 day challenge by WA?  If so what your thoughts?  Pros?  Cons?  Likes? Dislikes?

The green infusion is vomit inducingly bad.

I like most of the WA products that I've had, but I think the 28 day challenge is kind of a waste. If you want all of the products in the 28 day challenge then go for it and buy it because you will save some money, but as a "challenge" it is a waste imo.

You still need to have your own meals etc. all that the challenge includes is a protein/meal replacement shake that you take for 2 of your meals, and you are still responsible for the rest. It includes a short 2-3 page "Nutrition guide" as well. I really don't think it's worth it as a "challenge" you can easily do a challenge on your own for much less. I also didn't really care for the WA multi vitamins, but really their Green Infusion is terrible. I would much rather just eat my greens/veggies than have that.

I really like the WA hydrate and Recover, and Energy and Focus. I combine these for a "Superman" and use this as my morning drink when I'm out in the woods.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back