Wilderness Athlete Products

Well I'm down about 15lbs and going strong. Definitely works great and still enjoy the taste of the shakes.

Thanks BullHunter.  Like everything else people like to have an idea of what they are getting into before they spend the money.  I can vouch for P90x but I havent tried any of the WA products.

Been taking the meal replacement shake now for a few weeks.  It is VERY good and I have found that I am fairly satisfied as far as not being too hungry just having that after a work out or as breakfast.  I am 6'5" and consume a lot of calories each day.  This has helped me drop some weight already along with P90x and some running.  I plan to purchase the entire 28 day challenge very soon!  My workout program had to end for about two weeks because of some work requirements.  However, I plan to start back up and increase my workout load. 
To make a long story short....the WA products so far seem to be well worth the money!

WA products are top notch,but I did the 28 day challenge and had problems. I got dizzy blurred vision and my heart was racing I had to stop.  let me say that i am physically fit but i have trouble with any product that supplies energy or boost metabolizm i have to watch my caffine intake it runs in my family. WA does state this on their instructions. My wife loved it it was just too much for me.

for me the ten day challenge was the ticket plus I got the 28 day for my wife we both love it they taste good and do as they are advertised I would would recommend it for anyone fit or unfit.

Just bought the drink packets energy/focus and the recovery ones. I used WA a few years ago on an August hunt and during a tour to Iraq and I must admit it was very handy.

So is the meal replacement something you take before the season to lose weight or is it a high calorie shake that you take backpacking to save weight?  If it were the latter I might be interested.  I did some research last night and found that some backpackers actually mix ensure powder with whole fat powdered milk to give them a high calorie snack while they hiking.  I am planning my first bivy hunt and am trying to find ways to trim weight.

egramza said:
I ordered the Chocolate shake.  Figured I couldn't go wrong with that.  I am looking forward to trying all of the products.  Recently I started P90X to get into shape for a Tough Mudder race in June.  Then I plan to continue to use it to keep in shape or get into better shape for my elk hunt in WY in September.
Tough mudder man! You'll have fun I've done 4 so far and have loved everyone. Haven't used WA products but am very interested. If any of you want to push yourself to the max do a couple tough mudder races, that'll get ya in shape.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back