Win one of 10 FREE Memberships to the University of Elk Hunting!

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
Just in case you have been living under a rock, and have not heard of the "Land of the Free" elk hunting video series, here is the link to watch:

http://www.elk101.com/land-of-the-free/

The series is in Wyoming right now, as the team from Elk101.com is hunting with the guys from Born and Raised Outdoors. If you aren't following along on the series, now would be a GREAT time to start (start with Episode 9 if you want to jump right into our Wyoming hunt).

As part of the "Land of the Free" video series, Elk101 is giving away 10 free Memberships to the University of Elk Hunting Online Course. All you need to do to enter to win is visit this link, enter your name and email address, and click Submit. We'll be drawing a winner a day for 10 days! Here is the link:

https://goo.gl/CPXM2P

This series has been a blast to watch and keep up with.....

I would have had a hard time passing up the bull you did from the most recent episode Corey  :-D

I've jumped in and had a chance to watch a couple videos as well. They are very well done...I'm officially hooked! Check them out if you haven't had a chance.

I'm still catching up on some of the earlier videos, but today's video (Episode 14) was epic! Check it out if you get the chance.

Awesome series! I've been on several sites and everyone is saying the same thing!

Great job team!

I've had to luxury of following these guys for the last few years and own all there DVD's !! They were always the DVD's that I would be anxiously awaiting the new release of !!

So for the guys to release the Land of the free series for all of us at zero cost........well I was super impressed !!

The brotherhood and friendships are awesome to see. I love the filmography above all else. It just takes us all along for the ride and they make the viewer feel apart of there hunts.

Great job to everyone involved.

Thank you to all of you !!

Travis

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back