wise guy

cowboystl1

Dec 16, 2013
i shot several different releases yesterday and am probably going to switch to the spothogg wise guy buckle i tried a thumb release and a couple scotts should i try anything else before i make the switch what are your thoughts on the wise guy?

I have a wise guy and think its a great release. The only thing i don't like is the solid arm vs the nylon web strap connecting the release from the strap to the release. The release itself is great, absolutely zero trigger travel. You move the trigger.... it's gone!

Overall great release. 

Rich Z said:
I have a wise guy and think its a great release. The only thing i don't like is the solid arm vs the nylon web strap connecting the release from the strap to the release. The release itself is great, absolutely zero trigger travel. You move the trigger.... it's gone!

Overall great release.

This is why I like my Scottwolf. Dual caliper, hybrid release. The head is solid, but its connected to the wrist strap by a swivel and a nylon strap.! Make for absolutely no torque on the string, and it's very touch just like you wise guy!

see i like the solid all the way to my nubbin vs the floppy lil release on the end of some ribbon but thats my preference

I just like a release with a bigger head on it. I tried a compact one and hated it, felt like nothing was there!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back