Wish more people posted

Jason Balazs

Aug 4, 2017
With Facebook and all the other crap websites, it really takes away from the great forum that used to be here and elkcamp.com. I got rid of Facebook and Instagram about two years ago. Wish more folks would see the value in these old forums.

Rant done lol

Yeah, it has slowed down a lot over the last year. It's too bad as I'm like you and enjoy popping in and seeing posts here. And we never had the drama and trolls like you find on some of the larger forums.

This website used to do giveaways that always seemed to get responses from people and drive up interest.

I've never had a facebook account. I watch my wife get all bent out of shape about things on there all the time and it makes me glad I never bothered.

So its almost my time to hunt. Drove home to Colorado, picked the travel trailer out of storage, went out to Bakers Draw and shot one last time this morning. Headed up Tuesday AM, will set up camp in national forest near the Three Forks Ranch. My appointment at the ranch is Wednesday. Looking forward to a different experience with this RFW tag

So I’m north of Clark CO, camp set up. Appointment @ Three Forks is tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to this hunt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back