Wraps or no wraps?

kikinhorse

Jan 23, 2013
I have chose to go with wraps, for ease of stripping, and a little more color to help find those lost arrows. Was concerned at first about FOC, but it turned out perfect with wraps on.

I did wraps this year in order to have more of a white surface to show blood.  Never again.  #1 The new Axis arrows are crested so they have that white surface to show blood.  #2 Without wraps if you jack up a Fletchings while shooting you only have to replace that fletching.  With wraps if you jack one up you have to replace all three. They did however look freaking sweet though.

FOC shouldn't be affected much at all, it seems like a fun way to personalize you arrows. I haven't done it though.

last year I stared using the quickfletch ,fletchings that shrink on the arrow in hot water,I was a little hesitant at first but they are awesome,no special tools needs you can even put them on in the woods just water and heat.and they seem to fly good.

I use them, they look good, are easy to put on, easy to re fletch, help show signs of a hit, and make them more visible for recovery.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back