WTB: Sitka Mountain Pant size 34 Tall. Will buy used or trade 36T new pant

ktowncamo

May 9, 2014
[font=verdana, arial, tahoma, calibri, geneva, sans-serif]Sitka is changing the Mountain Pant for next year and I REALLY want to get my hands on another pair of the 34T. I'm a procrastinator and now I can't find one in stock anywhere. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, tahoma, calibri, geneva, sans-serif]I have a brand new in the bag pair of Mountain Pants in the 36T if you have been having a tough time with that button on the 34T.  Even if yours are used (aside from abused) I'll trade for the new ones. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, tahoma, calibri, geneva, sans-serif]Or if you're looking to sell the 34T Mountain pant, let me know what you'd take for them. PM me. All offers considered.[/font]

I think I have a pair of 34T...I will check. I have worn them for three DIY public land Bivy style Wilderness elk hunts in Colorado's High Country. I feel they are still in good condition, but not new by any means. No rips or tears, but worn(50% probably)...If you need to sell the 36T, what would you be trying to get for them? Thanks

I have a pair of 34s in optifade open country.  If your still looking. Shoot me a message.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back