WTH?

Don K

Mar 31, 2014
As one of my sons just finished college and is going through the hiring process of becoming a police officer I have to ask what the hell is wrong with our country? As I watch the reports of what happened in Dallas, and the reports coming in of the other scattered shootings I am just disgusted on what has happened and what is happening. :x

Talked with my son this morning and he is half way through his testing and now wants this job more than ever. I\'m proud these events have not scared him away as I myself would be second guessing the job profession.

My sincere thanks to all those that put their life on the line every day to protect us.

That is great to hear your son is still focused on making it happen.
Best of luck to him on the rest of his tests :upthumb:

congrats on your son! he is becoming the minority...... im not so sure I would have joined if things were like this in 1999.... my wife is handling this pretty well.

I\'m a news and political junkie. I was watching the news as Dallas unfolded and pretty much have been stuck on it since. I have lots of friends who are LEOs. Never wore a badge but worked with many LEOs have a ton of respect for them. It takes a special person to do that work and exercise the restraint required all the while having to make life or death decisions in a split second! For the sake of not being political I\'ll simply say God bless all the LEOs and stay safe. While you may not feel supported by everyone in this country, know that you are by most!!!!!

I wish I could tell you how my brother handled a \"rally\" this pat weekend. It took the fire right out of them. It lasted 10 minutes.

Trade secret.

Sent via Jedi mind trick.

I agree the media and social networking doesn\'t help things at all.

I also think everyone and their brother had a camera now since they carry phones. They film things but you nerve see the whole thing, only clips.

I also think its very tough for a LEO to do their jobs now days

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back