Wyoming Applications

Yep.
On my \'to-do\' list for this Friday

Should draw my 3rd WY elk tag in a row

Hail Mary first choice, cow tag 2nd choice in an LE unit I may want to dump my max points in later. If that fails, I plan to buy a leftover RP cow/calf tag and hunt a familiar area.

Already looking forward to a CO hunt with some new friends I haven\'t met yet! :upthumb:

\"cnelk\" said:
Yep.
On my \'to-do\' list for this Friday

Should draw my 3rd WY elk tag in a row

How 3 in a row? Gen tag with 1 pp?
I just applied with a party of 5 with 3 pps
Wondering what kind of odds we have.

\"SGH31\" said:
How 3 in a row? Gen tag with 1 pp?
I just applied with a party of 5 with 3 pps
Wondering what kind of odds we have.

You can look on the WY site and check your odds for the unit you applied for - based on last year

How? If I dont draw my full price GEN tag, then I put in for a Reduced Price cow/calf tag.
As long as you have a full price application on file, they draw that first and the reduced price after and my PPs arent affected.
That way I keep my PPs :)

They still open to buy bonus points in / around September?

Generally speaking or someone\'s best guess, how many points are required to to draw unit 119, me any buddy started buying points few years ago and just curious as it will be 2 more years before can get time off anyway.

Like Deertick said, No Unit 119 for elk.
But there is unit 119 for deer?

That takes a minimum of 5 PPs

Results are supposed to be out the 28th. Last year a friend texted me on Thursday the 25th that he drew. Sooooo maybe a couple more days and we will know. By Friday I am sure. Or hoping anyway.............

\"cnelk\" said:
Nick
Does WY have a \'backdoor\' for early results?

You used to be able to go to the auditors site and see if they sent you a refund check. That doesn\'t work anymore since they refund your credit card now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back