Wyoming Area 67-68-69

jacksonjohnson20

Jul 16, 2019
2 Buddies and myself drew areas 67-68-69 in Wyoming this year. Was wondering if anyone had any information they would share or any tips for these areas. We have heard there is a lot of grizzly bear but also good elk numbers. Any areas or tips would be greatly appreciated if anyone has anything.  Thanks!

Archery? Regular? Late? We hunted late season cow in 67 for years. Lots of good country up there. I believe 90% of the bear stories up there are just to keep people out. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We drew the regular archery tag. planning on heading out opening day and hunting for 8-10 days then going back if we need to.  Any good trail heads you know of or anything would much appreciated!

If you're concerned about bears call G & F, Sheriff's Dept, or even USFS up there. I think bears are a legitimate concern in there now. I would call anyway to find out exactly where they have been relocating nuisance bears. Don't worry about going off past years information, the recent years rash of fires have moved the elk and changed some of their patterns. Pick 5 or 6 trails to check out and go hunt, you should have a good hunt.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back