Wyoming Tag Fees

I\'m also interested because I have a point for elk, deer and antelope.

I bought them and have no idea what I\'m doing!!!!!!

I think I understand what your asking.

Your PP fee will be the 30 dollars no matter if it is before or after the draw deadline. You can buy the PP when you apply, or you can buy it after the draw is closed and the PP only period is open.

The 14 dollar application fee will be in effect if your applying for a hunt. If you just buy a PP you will not have to pay the application fee. You must pay a application fee if your applying. The application fee is non-refundable

There\'s an option for pts also when you draw. Costs $30 for lope no matter.

Dan, let me know when and what you want to draw. I\'ve got some killer spots for all 3 ;)

Like Will said,

You check if you want to buy a preference point when you apply for a tag. You don\'t have to buy one when you apply you can purchase one later during the PP period if you wish. The PP will be 30 dollars no matter when you buy one, if you decide you dont want one. (You could just apply and not buy a PP)

What are we talking here, Ryan? Doe tag? Garunteed buck tag? I just buy points in the points only time slot (like July-nov). until I\'m 100% on the tags I want, then draw

\"otcWill\" said:
There\'s an option for pts also when you draw. Costs $30 for lope no matter.

Dan, let me know when and what you want to draw. I\'ve got some killer spots for all 3 ;)

:upthumb:
Thanks Will!

\"vanish\" said:
I think the part I am struggling understanding is how preference points work compared to Colorado. In Colorado, you put in for your hunt, and if you don\'t draw, you automatically get a preference point and all your money (aside from the $3 app fee) is refunded.

From what I\'m seeing about Wyoming, obtaining a preference point is NOT automatic, and I have to buy it for $30 whether I put in for a hunt or not, unless I draw a first choice hunt, in which case I\'m prohibited/refunded for buying a pp.

That\'s the way I read it too.

You either buy a point or you apply for a hunt and a point. If you draw you are refunded for the point. If you don\'t draw you are refunded for the tag.

Yes that\'s the way it works.

IF you decide to bu a PP you can do it when you apply, or later on during the PP period. The do not automatically add the 30 dollars for a PP

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back