Your Favourite Knife

i have tried many knives but my favorite all time is my titanium buck folder have had it for 20 years holds an edge for ever

I carry a Havalon piranta and an old Ruana fixed blade. 

I have a buck folder that has been tried and true. This year I am packing a havalon piranta along with the buck to try out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

already gutted and quartered 1 elk this year with my havalon piranta , worked great, but i also carry a schrader folder for back up,

I have only quarter and deboned three elk, but many deer. This year I was quartering an elk with my trusty folder knife as usuall when my buddy pulled out a Havalon Piranta and asked me to try it. I like my sturdy, sharp and indestructible knife but I gave the Havalon a try. I am now looking for the best deals on them because they are amazing. Cut through that elk like butter. I did Snap a blade because I am rough with my tools, but within seconds I had a new razor sharp blade and continued cutting and deboning.

I do not promote many things because I know many people have different opinions so I keep mine to myself, but I recommend a Havalon Piranta...they are extremely lite weight also.

I have an outdoor edge razor lite, haven't tried it yet but it has the same idea as the havalons but the blades are easier to change and the blades  are more reinforced

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back