Your Saturday evening

VTHOKEE

Mar 4, 2016
Sitting here relaxing and was wondering how everyone else is spending their Saturday evening. I threw some ribs on the smoker for us then made a fire in the fire pit and a couple cold beers with my wife. Topping it off with some nice cigars. How have you spent yours?

Yours beats mine!

I am just watching netflix and eating popcorn with the wife.
I am also finalizing my last order before the hunting season starts :upthumb:

I marinated some elk steaks in Italian Dressing, and threw them on the grill until medium rare. They were eagerly devoured by my Son, my Wife and I.

Then, my Wife and I went out and shot about 20 arrows apiece on our little archery range we\'ve built around the property (we\'ve got 3Ds scattered uphill, downhill, and one long downhill walk up that we can get 100 yds on if we want).

Since I had been working out on the property Today (fixing water problems)...my Wife is ordering me to take a shower now. :banned: :oops:

Then we are going to settle in to watch some Netflix. It has been a very good day :D

I worked on my stairs trying to get them done before season. Been putting them off working outside, but it was 90 yesterday, with 85% humidity, and we got 3 inches of rain in a hour.

Gotta get these oak retreads on the stairs and get this off the \"honey do\" list :cool:

worked, then went and watered the horses, then made some mozzarella filled deer burgers topped with bbq sauce for dinner, then helped the neighbor load some of his concrete sidewalk that he busted out, and got a few more loads of dirt out for my driveway extension. my arms and hands are still feeling it from the other day when I sledged out the curb...... :train:

\"zpd307\" said:
worked, then went and watered the horses, then made some mozzarella filled deer burgers topped with bbq sauce for dinner, then helped the neighbor load some of his concrete sidewalk that he busted out, and got a few more loads of dirt out for my driveway extension. my arms and hands are still feeling it from the other day when I sledged out the curb...... :train:

and you didn\'t take any pictures of those magical creations? YUM

they were! added some garlic powder, wochestershire sauce, Chicago seasoning, and then basted the bbq sauce on the last couple of mins. had a leftover one for lunch today. mmmmmm

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back