Youth Performance Camo

Lucas in Wa

Jan 2, 2013
With my kids interested in tagging along on hunts, I am curious what your kids wear in the field. I am not a fan of cotton. Unfortunately, most of the kids camo out there is either 100% cotton or has a very high percentage of cotton in it. Here are the youth camo makers I am aware of:

Sitka - great gear, but more than I want to pay for clothing that will be outgrown
Russell - cotton blend
Lucky Bums
Under Armour
Cabelas Brand
Stormkloth
Bass Pro Red Head

Maybe I am over thinking this. But let me know what your has worked for your kids. Thanks.

Lucas,

I agree...it's hard to pay good money for something they will grow out of in a year. I did get the Sitka Gear for my oldest. He's 9, and I have an 8 year old and a 6 year old behind him. The Sitka Gear has hems sewed in the arms and legs so they can be let out and extend the lengths for extra growth. I'm confident he'll get a couple seasons out of the gear. As he outgrows it, we'll pass it down to the next one. I wish they could bring the costs of the adult gear down closer to the youth gear! :)

I have also purchased Lucky Bums gear for them and it is great gear as well. Not in thesame category as Sitka as far as performance gear, but much less expensive and NOT cotton...

I don't think you would go wrong with either...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back