Zink?s Big Sky Archery Targets

Bowhunter65

Sep 5, 2016
We have gone from just making a few targets to now making them on regular basis. We are using recycled shrink wrap and plastic sheeting in our targets. The targets are a box target made out of 3/4 CDX plywood We have ordered a line of targets skins, Elk, whitetails, mule deer, black bear, antelope and small game. We also have circles for one side of the target. My son Dylan and I feel very blessed with response we have gotten. Dylan is 14 and is helping me everyday, beside me working 40 hours a week as a carpenter. We will offer them in 48"x48"x18" and 36"x36"x18".  The local response has been a true blessing to my family. We are working with a great company out of Colorado to have our Target skins made, what a great family.

Thanks;

Terry L. Zink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b45e7d89168dde5a58d2ebf284fa2f31.jpg
e5f39341150897f73e0e2c267d372827.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new website for anyone interested, zinksbigskyarcherytargets.biz

we are just starting out and my son Dylan and I are very excited.

Thanks, Terry

Congrats. I hope things work out. It will definitely be a learning experience. I would imagine it would be local sales. I would think shipping a large target is costly and can effect sales. Keep us posted.

Thanks guys

Bowhunter1, yes to local sales or states close to Montana where we could the targets to a customer for a reasonable deliver price. yes they are heavy, but very durable.

terry

Our first year has been such a great success. I am so proud of my 14 year son Dylan for juggling working on the targets and playing high school football. Success felt awesome and making sure everyone who bought from us  were happy was great also. Now to shut down for to go hunting.

Terry

Big congrats to you and your son on the the success you've had, Terry. Pure hard work and dedication, judging by this thread. Best of luck in the future as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back