2013 hunts

I sure hope to be Dirk..Lot depends on some cooperation this year though.. I imagine i will get to Idaho at one time or another:)  Maybe i will see you there!

If i do not draw an elk tag here in Nevada I will be looking for a DIY OTC archery elk hunt somewhere. 

Anyone have any ideas?

I will be hunting locally in Colorado for archery elk, mule deer, turkey, and if the mood strikes maybe pronghorn and bear.  As for out of state I am hoping to go hunt some whitetails in Oklahoma at my buddies place again.

just hunting close to home this year deer and elk, possibly an antelope hunt in Wyoming but that's all for me.

Oregon for elk, and probably Montana too.  I would like to hunt here in WA with a special permit if I can get lucky enough to draw one...

Hopefully my wife draws a washington tag with her 15 points before the wolves kill all the elk  ;D  Montana ans possibly Idaho, for sure washington.

Jody Cyr said:
I sure hope to be Dirk..Lot depends on some cooperation this year though.. I imagine i will get to Idaho at one time or another:)  Maybe i will see you there!

Jody- If I could only keep up with you and Mark! Lol! Im sure I will hunt here in Idaho AGAIN in 2013  :D

Applying for- Arizona, Wyoming, and looking at Washington.......

Ill be staying here in my local state of arizona, I am becoming interested in venturing over into new mexico. Tough to leave az archery bull!!!

Will be hunting Wyoming Deer Region G and will get the archery tag so I can hunt both archery and rifle. I will be hunting Wyoming antelope both archery and rifle if needed. Putting in for New Mexico as usual and bonus points for elk in Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah. If I can steal an archery tag in Utah at a banquet this year I might try that. I will more than likely hunt Utah OTC archery elk and general archery deer.

Heading to SW Colorado for a long awaited first elk hunt.  I have a TON of homework to do between now and September.

Cgsmith let me know where your headed I might be able to lead you in the right direction depending on your plans.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back