2013 hunts

I will apply again for WY,UT, AZ, CO, NM, and NV elk. WY and CO elk. WY antelope. IA, KS, MO, WI, and MN deer. WI/MN turkeys, and WI Bear.

Applying for MT General tag. Wyoming PP. If I don't get drawn its either a surplus tag for the Ft. Peck area (cow). Or OTC in Colorado.

archery but not sure what state to go to.  thinkin oregon or idaho as I've heard colorado is heavily hunted.  Also have some family friends in utah that have private land.  Trying to find out more on their land but would really like to hunt public so I may see if I can go stay with em for the season haha

Cashing in nr elk points this year in Wyoming. We'll be there for rifle season unless ID bow works out very well and we have free September time to hit WY archery too.

THEBUGLER said:
Who is planning an out of state hunt in 2013?

Archery or gun?

What state?

I applied in 2012 for a cow rifle hunt on the Southern Ute Indian reservation. So with that being said, I'll be hunting this weekend. Ended 2012 with a decent 6x6 bull and I'll hopefully be starting 2013 with fresh elk meat, as I got less then 20 lbs of my bull left.

Plan is to head back to MT for archery elk.  Anything else will depend on the drawings.

I don't think I'll be real picky with it being my first white tail hunt.  Typically 130 class bucks in the area I'll be in with the occasional 150.

I may be going on a bear hunt in Canada... and some whitetail and hog hunting in Oklahoma. I'd like to go somewhere else for elk but I'm not sure where!

If I buy a leftover out of state tag here in Idaho and Hunt with it does that count? LOL Seriously I am hoping to draw  atleast one out of state tag but that is up in the air so to speak. Fingers are crossed!!

my tags for archery elk & deer in Montana came in the mail today.

Shaping up nicely for me. I have three guaranteed hunts so far. Montana archery antelope, Wyoming archery/rifle antelope, Wyoming archery/rifle Mule deer. I will have Utah archery deer and elk tags general season so any other draws is going to make it very interesting for sure. May be buying a bunch of bonus points now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back