Application completed! Where did you apply to this fall?

airmanharv08

Jan 4, 2013
Just finished with my New Mexico application for elk, still have tribal hunts to apply to in NM and AZ for elk, deer and bear!!! September can't get here quick enough!!!!
Where have y'all applied to?

AZ archery Elk and Pronghorn, UT archery Elk and Deer, Colorado archery Elk and Deer, Idaho archery Bear and Elk and an over the counter wolf.

This will be the first year in a while that I don't put in for NM.  Couldn't talk my brother into applying with me with and I have other plans firming up in ID, so I won't be missing elk season.  But other than that, I'll be building more points or will have the theoretical chance of drawing a tag for elk, deer and/or sheep in NV, WY and CO.

I'm broke, but have somehow grown to 12 points in Utah.  Getting to the point of serious 
temptation to cash in.  This year I just bought another point, but it's getting tougher each year.  I could draw just about all but the top two or three units for archery now.

Awesome folks! I just completed another application here in NM for deer. Still have a month or two till I can fill other app out.

Put in for Kentucky archery bull and cow. Just completed Colorado 1st choice point and 2nd muzzle bull. If all fails it is OTC archery in Colorado...Will be happy with any of these options.. 8)

Ok - it's in. I'll be waiting on my Colorado tag for the next couple months... I wish everyone luck on getting thier first choice.

I have put in for Utah archery Central Mountains Manti but just starting over so I doubt I will draw it. I will get an archery deer and archery elk general season tag for Utah. I have put in for Region G in Wyoming for mule deer and will draw it along with the unit I put in for antelope so it will be a busy year for sure. Headed to Montana for archery antelope as well.

Idaho OTC Deer and ELK, Idaho California big horn, Idaho Archery Antelope, Nevada Mule Deer, Oregon OTC Elk.

Drew my home unit for deer, but did not draw a bull tag,first time in 8 yrs.So I'll use one of my LO tags,still hunting for elk this year!

Went with my home state NV.  With 9 resident points I should be a shoe in!!!! I hope!  I mean Pray!
If not then traveling somewhere OTC.

Colorado Muzzleloader Elk and Deer (and bear too just for kicks).  Planning on hunting the holy cross wilderness because the Elk and Deer tags are both good there and because it is rugged as hell and I hope to be able to get away from crowds.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back