Arizona Elk Draw Results

The wife drew a early muzzy hunt in 22s so will be hunting ruttin bulls this year, I also drew a muzzy antelope tag gonna be a busy sept here

Nothing for me but since I'll get 2 points this year and 2 points next year I should be getting closer!!

Recently moved to AZ (just barely met the residency requirements to purchase a license/ submit for a tag)... Managed to draw Unit 7E Late Season (11/14 to 11/27) Archery Bull, as my 2nd choice (permit #25 of 25). 

If anyone has had any experience with a late season hunt for Unit 7E (Archery or Rifle)... any input would be truly appreciated!

Going to miss my usual OTC Idaho Archery hunt a little, but looking forward to hunting some elk that haven't been disturbed by wolves and many, many other OTC tag holders, even if it is in November in Flagstaff...

enigmatic said:
Recently moved to AZ (just barely met the residency requirements to purchase a license/ submit for a tag)... Managed to draw Unit 7E Late Season (11/14 to 11/27) Archery Bull, as my 2nd choice (permit #25 of 25). 

If anyone has had any experience with a late season hunt for Unit 7E (Archery or Rifle)... any input would be truly appreciated!

Going to miss my usual OTC Idaho Archery hunt a little, but looking forward to hunting some elk that haven't been disturbed by wolves and many, many other OTC tag holders, even if it is in November in Flagstaff...

nice good luck brother!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back