Bad news from home.

F M

Aug 3, 2017
My wife called me crying and told me my grandson who will be 2 next month has been sick. They have been doing tests on him and found out today that he has Luckeimia . Sorry don\'t know how to spell that. They are starting chemotherapy on him Friday so unless I get a elk in the next two hours I\'m heading home early without a elk this year. First time I have ever left early but my family is more important to me than a elk. I\'m headed home tomorrow.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Francis.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Now that I think about it, I think I found somewhere the BTO charity money can go.

Drive safe

So sorry to hear will keep him and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Elk hunting can wait, get home support the family

Liam jumped into the big fight early in life, but sometimes those 2 year olds have a lot of fight in them!

Thank God for all of the children who paved the way for our current leukemia treatments (it\'s the patients, as much as the researchers and doctors, who pave the road), and God help Liam. Prayers sent.

Totally behind you and your family Francis.
Let us at BTO know what we can do to help.

Drive safe, its a long way and keep us posted

Prayer already sent up for your grandson. the doctors and nurses that will care for him, and I also pray for the comfort only God can give in troubled times like this for the family.

Francis I\'m so sorry to hear about your grandson. Myself, wife, and son will include Liam, you and your family in our prayers. Drive safe and God bless.

Praying for Liam and that Gods will be done. Praying for you and the family that during this time you and they might find peace and comfort that only the Lord can provide.

Francis, I\'ll be praying for Liam, your family and the medical personnel involved. He\'ll be healed and strong and helping you pack out elk before you know it.

Good luck with everything, prayers sent your way. way to go on leaving early for your family. Your a good man. God bless

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back