Bag a bull in 48 hours.

Archery Elk Crazy

Jun 21, 2013
Has anyone else read the article "Bag a bull in 48 hours"?  I am really thinking about trying it on opening weekend here on Colorado private land.  Has anyone else done this or is going to try it?  If anyone else wants to know what it is just let me know and I will tell you.  Is anyone else hunting Colorado archery elk this year?  What units?  20 more days!!!

The article is in Petersen's Bowhunting September issue. It's a good article, and I'm gonna try to use similar tactics opening weekend in Wyoming.

I read the article and I am wondering what you found so good about it? I found it simply to say suck it up and hunt harder! later and early in the morning/night.....sleep when the hunt is over and employ aggressive tactics for those who have a short window of time. Find the aggressive bulls and make something happen. A good article and easier said than done. But just wondering if others want to go into detail on what they picked up on.

Yeah 24 hours would be sweet.. Then, being solo would allow me to spend the next 24 packing it out. Good luck everyone!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back