Best place to learn elk calls ?

The cover design is finished and we're polishing the content. I'm hoping to have it wrapped up and off to the duplicater in 2-3 weeks. Price will likely be $19.95 and we'll be donating a portion of the proceeds to the RMEF.

I think the best way to learn is out in the hills with a buddy who knows calling well.  This is how i learned from my dad over the course of a lifetime listening to him and my uncles calling bulls in.  I am now teaching a buddy of mine who is getting started in elk hunting. There's nothing like having a real person right with you to give you feedback and tips about what works.  Also, acknowledge to yourself you won't be Mr Corey Jacobson on your first year  :)  It takes practice practice practice and a lot of humility in the beginning stages but when it clicks over man what a difference you'll see!

thats great if you have that luxury unfortunately I don't I live in the midwest and don't know a single person around here that knows anything about elk calling so its trial and error for me

I'm lucky and live with them around my place and get to listen and practice alot. I drive with a Primos cassette in,lost the cd. Will look forward to new product too. I also have a guide buddy who is one of the best callers I've ever heard and he has given me many tips. I rarely ever bugle anymore....

trial and error can teach you alot but if you realize no one knows it all and there is no one person that is the best.as every situation and area is different.than take as much advise as you can and apply it to your situation than there is more tial and less error. Waiting on my coppy to show up should learn somting new,cant hurt  ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back