bow mount video camera

moutain hunter,
                      Thats the one I have the outdoor edition. I'm think about getting a exterior mic for it, and suggestions.

i don't have one, only reason I know all this is because i am in the market for one also.  I wanna say I read somewhere that the hero 2 had pretty good sound quality without the mic and the hero 3 had a new housing so sound doesn't do so good. but the mic will definitely make it better

I would like better sounds for when calling and stuff. But it doesnt seem to pick up sounds from a distance like 10-15 yeards away. I dont know if im expecting to much out of it idk...

Garrett Weaver said:
I would like better sounds for when calling and stuff. But it doesnt seem to pick up sounds from a distance like 10-15 yeards away. I dont know if im expecting to much out of it idk...

yeah it would be awesome to pick up the elk sounds

thats what im thinkin. How are you quoting what im saying I cant figure how out to get it in the bubble like you are doing.

I bought the attachacam camera mount this year for my bow and it works great. Its pretty cool because I use it on my rifle when hunting and attach it on my mountain bike too. Haven't had any problems, its really easy to use, and i definitely recommend it.
heres the website www.attachacam.com or just google search attachacam.

I did have a buddy try the glasses on a bear.  The shot was completely covered by the bow.  Could see the bear after, but I would still like a little more zoom than any of the action cams give you.  I did just see the solvid stuff...looks pretty sweet and would give you more flexibility with a zoom. 
solvidsystems.com

I just got the camera mount called attachacam and its worth the buy.  Fits on all my guns and my bow too.  Its a great invention

cool vid
buglelk said:
Here's footage I took with a Contour in 2011 in Wyoming. I had it mounted to my hat and the bull was at 43 yards. The footage comes out in full HD, but it's been compressed here to load to Youtube...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxsyg0PbNu0[/youtube]

well for the mount truglow just camr out with a pictiny rail mount that goes on your stabilizer just hit at the ata so pissed i didnt think of it. as far as cameras youll have to make your own choice based on pocket book. there are good bad and ugly at all price ranges the best cheap one i found is a kids camera does stills and video and time laps for 40 bucks called action cam the negatives is its mounting system you have to be creative but it takes a 4 gig mini sd and you can charge it with a mini usb which is a plus its called action cam i bought it on clearance at wal mart on a goof works awesome 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back