Colorado Draw Results - This Week

elk tag hit CC and got a pref point so no GMU2 this year. Also got a deer tag hit CC with no pref points so this will be interesting.

Well, 9:30 has come and gone and no charges for deer or elk tags...that could be disappointing.

New Elk hunter here. applied for points on #1 choice and couple units for 2/3.  my CC was hit this morning.  Does that mean it hit my 2nd/3rd choice or could it be the unsuccessful draw - OTC tag they're charging me for? 

Thanks in advance!  Congrats to all who've drawn. 

Ended up drawing a second choice deer tag. Found out before it even hit my credit card, which is weird.

So confirmed GMU3 cow elk tag for 4th season and GMU20 either sex deer tag for Archery. No antelope again this year. All in all good to go. Now countin' the days to the hunts. :upthumb:

Here's a question from a newbie on the draw results... It doesn't look like so far that I'm drawing an elk tag so since I chose "OTC if unsuccessful" will my card be automatically charged for the OTC? If so, when? If not, then do I go on and purchase that in August (read the regs)? Just new to all this and all I care about really is getting to go to hunt.

Just drew CO 1st Rifle in Unit 71. Never hunted this unit. I need some details if you have them for 71. Please PM me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotttgill said:
Here's a question from a newbie on the draw results... It doesn't look like so far that I'm drawing an elk tag so since I chose "OTC if unsuccessful" will my card be automatically charged for the OTC? If so, when? If not, then do I go on and purchase that in August (read the regs)? Just new to all this and all I care about really is getting to go to hunt.

I believe they will charge you for the tag soon and send you the tag in the mail.

Well, it's official. I somehow didn't draw the rifle elk tag I was going for. The tag was a leftover last year and I didn't get it with my 2nd choice. That changes plans a bit! What's weird is my credit card still hasn't gotten hit for my deer tag either. Strange day!

Official for me too. Just got the email. This newbie was unsuccessful but I'm excited, I have my first preference point ever and I get to experience the adventure of OTC. All I care about is the opportunity to hunt. 144 days and counting.

Elk tag for me again. Going back to my favorite drainage! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cohunter14 said:
scotttgill said:

I believe they will charge you for the tag soon and send you the tag in the mail.

^^^^^ This is correct

Me and a buddy drew unit 76 for archery.
Woohoo!  Anyone have experience there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MISurveyor said:

How many points did you use, and are you a resident? I'm looking at that unit in a year or so.

Elk Noob said:
MISurveyor said:

How many points did you use, and are you a resident? I'm looking at that unit in a year or so.
It took us 14 points as non-residents.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back