Colorado Draw Results - This Week

MISurveyor said:
It took us 14 points as non-residents.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm a resident and have 6 points. I'm going to try and draw it next year. If I don't get it next year I should have it the following with 7 points.

My credit card charge for deer finally showed up last night. No idea what happened with that, but it's all official now.

A reminder to everyone to make sure you get charged for your tags! June 21st is the deadline and if CPW hasn't been able to charge you for your tag by then, you lose your tag.

Well another year of preference points for me. OTC tag for elk, the thing is, I had an archery tag for deer second choice that had leftovers last year. This year, I guess not. Dang.

Oh well, bring on the bulls.

PP tally:
ELK 13
Deer 15

Greg: I sure am. Great thing about being Military, is you get to keep your home of record.

Co hunter: I was saving for 201, but man the way the point creep is going up for elk,  I don't know.
For deer, when I have a year I can make it home, I want to hunt area 2 3rd Rifle on the Snake

Jason for your deer you may consider GMU 10 3rd season. You have enough points. 10 tags total, 6 for residents, 4 for out of state. 100% success rate for the last many years. I used my points last year on a nice 7x7 muley.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back