Countdown: less than a hand full of weeks

Jimbow65

Dec 28, 2012
The season openers are coming fast. For those who are heading to the mountains to pursue our passion, good luck and take lots of pictures to share with us who can't go this year.
Jimbow

I heard that! 31 days and counting.  I have the calendar in my office all marked up with the countdown.  Working out the logistics with my group this week.  We just learned that we might get some permission to cross a segment of private land to a nearly landlocked section of public.  Fingers crossed on that one! We can hardly wait!

Only 22 days till the best time of the year, archery season!  I am so ready to give the blade to the first animal with horns that gives me a shot! I need to see something go down and I plan on dropping th hammer.

Goodluck to everyone. Meat is just to expensive. I can't wait to fill my freezer with the perfect amount of meat for a year. Just doing what I love not a bad gig at all.

14 days left. I am having trouble sleeping at night and all I have been dreaming about is big bulls screaming in my face! I am getting so antsy, everyone at work thinks I have a problem. They are correct, it's that I'm not hunting elk yet! Good luck to everyone and god bless. And don't forget that even against the greatest odds if you push yourself hard enough you can get that bull you've been dreaming of all year.

I am excited and I am stuck in PA this year, I miss the anticipation of the hunt. good luck to everyone! Hunt safe, hunt ethical. have fun, share your hunts here.

6 days 9 hours and 42 minutes till killing commences! I am so pumped it is hard to contain my excitement!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back