Couple UEH questions

Scoot

Feb 26, 2018
I sent my questions in to the "contact us" link, but didn't hear back, so I'll post here...

How long does a UEH membership last for?  I signed up in June, didn't finish, and finally got back to trying to go through the rest of the modules and now I can't get back in.  I thought it lasted for a year, but I can't find any info that tells me how long my membership lasts for.  If it's less than a year, I'm SOL.  If it is a year I must be doing something wrong logging back in.  Can someone help me out? 

I really enjoyed the material I got through and was just getting to some of the best looking modules when I got side swiped by work and life and forgot to get back to it.  I hope I can go back through the rest without having to repay for it...
Thanks much,
Scott

Scoot said:
I sent my questions in to the "contact us" link, but didn't hear back, so I'll post here...

How long does a UEH membership last for?  I signed up in June, didn't finish, and finally got back to trying to go through the rest of the modules and now I can't get back in.  I thought it lasted for a year, but I can't find any info that tells me how long my membership lasts for.  If it's less than a year, I'm SOL.  If it is a year I must be doing something wrong logging back in.  Can someone help me out? 

I really enjoyed the material I got through and was just getting to some of the best looking modules when I got side swiped by work and life and forgot to get back to it.  I hope I can go back through the rest without having to repay for it...
Thanks much,
Scott

PM sent.....

Scoot,

Got your email this morning, and reply sent...thanks!

Corey

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back