Couple UEH questions

Scoot

Feb 26, 2018
I sent my questions in to the "contact us" link, but didn't hear back, so I'll post here...

How long does a UEH membership last for?  I signed up in June, didn't finish, and finally got back to trying to go through the rest of the modules and now I can't get back in.  I thought it lasted for a year, but I can't find any info that tells me how long my membership lasts for.  If it's less than a year, I'm SOL.  If it is a year I must be doing something wrong logging back in.  Can someone help me out? 

I really enjoyed the material I got through and was just getting to some of the best looking modules when I got side swiped by work and life and forgot to get back to it.  I hope I can go back through the rest without having to repay for it...
Thanks much,
Scott

Scoot said:
I sent my questions in to the "contact us" link, but didn't hear back, so I'll post here...

How long does a UEH membership last for?  I signed up in June, didn't finish, and finally got back to trying to go through the rest of the modules and now I can't get back in.  I thought it lasted for a year, but I can't find any info that tells me how long my membership lasts for.  If it's less than a year, I'm SOL.  If it is a year I must be doing something wrong logging back in.  Can someone help me out? 

I really enjoyed the material I got through and was just getting to some of the best looking modules when I got side swiped by work and life and forgot to get back to it.  I hope I can go back through the rest without having to repay for it...
Thanks much,
Scott

PM sent.....

Scoot,

Got your email this morning, and reply sent...thanks!

Corey

Back