If you had one call?

nclonghunter

Dec 28, 2012
If you could only have one call, what would you choose and what call would you make with it?
It would be a diaphram for me and an estrus cow sound.

Jeremiah Johnson, I must say that is interesting. I would have expected everyone to say a cow call, but you would use a bugle scream as your only call.
What situation would you use that call?

I will us this call when in close, inside of 70 yds...I will scream, rake and then move in another 10-20 yds and get ready...it worked deadly on these  bullz from the 16-29.....of Sept when things were getting fired up!

This is a tough question because I look at the Bugle as the locator and the cow call as the bait.  I suppose if I had to choose it would be the sleazy cow call from Berry games calls.  I've had considerable success with this call.  It is a bit louder and sounds more like a mature lead cow than other esterus calls I use.  In this way I can have the volume to locate and the bait at the end as well.  I'd recommend this affordable call to anyone.
http://www.berrygamecalls.com/sleazy_cow_call_instructions.html

Raging bull reed, and Im with JJ on this one........ definatly a bugle/scream challenge call!  :)  It works for me too!

blue diaphram call by primos.  For whatever reason it is the one i like the best.  Can do all basic cow sounds, and of course challenge bugles to close the deal!

Wayne Carlton triples.  They can do it all and I until I grow a third hand that's the way it will stay cause I need the other 2 to shoot my bow!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back