If you had one call?

"The Remedy" by Rocky Jacobson. It's dark blue.  I can make any sound with this call.  If I could only use one sound it would be the lost cow call. This call was responsible for the demise of 3 elk this year in my party.

Calf call! I was hunting a giant bull one time but he refused to leave his cows. There were people everywhere in the area, so I snuck in and started bawling like a lost calf. Within 5 minutes, his cows turned around and came down the hill. Due to brush, I still couldn't shoot, but he was 20 yds away.

I would choose the diaphram as well. Its a must for stopping bulls, and You can make some good estrus calls as well

What a tough call - making me choose between the raging bull and the fightin' cow open reed. I think if I absolute HAD to choose, as much as I hate to say it, I'd go with the fightin' cow. I don't know why, but its like crack to the bulls around here.

Thunder Bugle mouth piece with green reed by Berry Game Calls inserted into a Abe and Sons grunt tube I am with JJ on the bugle scream.

Bugling bull herd master reed and a bully bull tube,can make any elk sound on the planet with those.

I don't think i could go with just one! It's like turkey hunting, one call is never enough. U gotta have what they want, when they want it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back