Must shoot bow?

Big Tex

Jan 8, 2013
Not usually up on the latest technology, but bows seems to have advanced since I got mine 6 years ago and I'd love to get my hands on some of the new bows.  In particular I'd love to shoot the BowTech Insanity.  What other bows new worth a shoot?

Prime also makes a good bow. I shot every brand in the shop when I bought my new bow summer. Do thaf and pick what feels best to you.

Big Tex, I just picked up a Drenalin. I cann't find a reason to get anything else, but it's a new one to me.

NCL,  Love the Drenalin, its a smooth shooting bow and the only real issue I have with it is that the space between the shelf and the riser is very narrow so it doesn't provide great clearance for the arrow and about half of my sight is obscured looking through the peep....Plus this will be my 6th year with it and I guess the 7 year itch is kicking in a little early!

I shot the pse DNA today and it was a really nice bow. I shot the first arrow and was impressed with the way it felt. Shot the second arrow and shot the knock off of the first arrow I shot. All that said the hoyt carbon matrix is what I ended up ordering.

For the first time yesterday I shot the mathews ZXT and was really impressed with it. I shot it back too back with the creed and actually thought the ZXT was a better shooting bow for me. I like the shorter ATA. Another thing I liked about it was it was only 799 vrs 999 for the creed :D

Just got my Prime Defy set up.  Very well balance short 31 ATA bow.  Draw cycles is smooth as silk.  Only shot out to 60 this morning but I am very impressed so far.  My other bow is a Hoyt Vector Turbo 35 ATA..  Sweet bow as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back