NM draws.... I'm getting antsy

DTP

Administrator
Jun 13, 2017
The delete application function is gone, certain license purchase options are blanked out, and other sections of the account are cloaked....

I'd say the draw is done!

April 24th (or earlier) needs to hurry up!

I am getting antsy to see the draws.

Meeeeeeeee toooooooooo!  Lol, I was just logged into my account hoping by chance I?d see the results appear.  Looking for lots of GREEN (Successful) and I hope it?s tomorrow! 

Keeping the fingers crossed that I get lucky! I?m depending on Dan to let me know when results are out. I have a feeling he?ll know before most  :-D

I?m waiting on y?all to start posting so I know when to go look at my account. If nothing I?ll be waiting til the 24th when my phone reminds me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m guessing they will post results next Wednesday the 17th.  Seems like they always post them on a Wednesday, usually at 10:00 a.m.  So, like about 122+ hours from now..........

montanaelk31 said:
I?m hearing rumors that tomorrow (17th) we maybe able to look up draw results.  Any truth to this?

I've been hearing the same.....

I haven?t heard any rumors, I?m just guessing from past years.  Seems like they always come out a week early, on Wednesday at 10:00 a.m.  I sure hope we don?t have to wait until the 24th! 

They are out!!  I drew 16b archery.  Dan, I need some tips!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I drew elk and deer in the same unit.... this has been an absolute dream of mine and it finally came through!!!! I could puke right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back