NM draws.... I'm getting antsy

I am so stoked!  Hit the absolute lottery in NM this year.  My 1st time to get a Tag there and drew 3!  Including an early archery Gila elk tag and a late archery IBEX!!!  Both of these are absolute dream hunts of mine, though I know both will be extremely difficult.  Luckily they fall into separate calendar years, so I will be able to dedicate a full two weeks to each Tag w/o burning 100% of my 2019 vacation days!  (And prevent divorce for at least another season!).

cb9407d9aa559268cfb911900e4f8d72.jpg

Jmillgreen said:
Awesome! Congrats! What state are you from?

Born and raised in South Louisiana, but I?ve been bouncing around Texas long enough now that I call it home.  Living just north of Houston now.

Same here! Born in southern Louisiana, lived 9 years in north Texas, and now 12 years in NM. Congrats again on the tag!

Looks like I will be putting a lot of miles on my truck from NC this year. I was fortunate enough to draw late archery 23 elk and archery 21/24 pronghorn.

Its DYI, I have been hunting OTC in Colorado the last several years while building points in other states and applying in New Mexico. 

grademan1 said:
Looks like I will be putting a lot of miles on my truck from NC this year. I was fortunate enough to draw late archery 23 elk and archery 21/24 pronghorn.

Well done!
Sounds like you?ve got a fun season ahead of you!
Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back