Off season fun

Virginiahunter

Jan 25, 2013
So what does everybody enjoy doing in the off season. We love camping fishing hiking and keeping those archery skills sharp!

Watching football, basketball, hockey and NASCAR whenever I get a chance during winter months. Not much time off with lion, bear, deer, elk, coyote, pheasant, scouting season. Hunting is pretty much a year round event and takes most of my time. Outside of that the wife and I enjoy supporting our daughter in cheer leading and attending all the games and wrestling meets.

I help coach spring little league Football then help run a little league baseball league and me and my daughter try are hand at dutch oven cooking and 3d shoots

I

I (and buds) ride adventure motorcycles.  You know, the ones that ride down National Forest Roads, fast.  We sometimes day ride and sometimes camp multi days.

Dagwood_55 said:
I (and buds) ride adventure motorcycles.  You know, the ones that ride down National Forest Roads, fast.  We sometimes day ride and sometimes camp multi days.

I do that myself. I have an xr650R tagged. Love to ride! I also coach my sons football team and play in a band. So stay pretty busy. lol

Fish for Salmon, Steelhead, all ocean fish like Halibut and Tuna .Shoot coyotes and nutria....(Shot 138 nutria last year in 60 days). Set trail cameras.

Anything outdoors and watching college football and basketball. I try to set up "baits" for varmits and hunt them with my bow. I put the baits right outside my house window so I have something to hunt anytime I'm at home haha. Redneck? yes!

The sons sports keep us busy, also Archery shoots almost every weekend, fishing and shooting bows a lot...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back